Job Vacancy Announcement: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MEFCC), Ethiopia
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MEFCC) has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for the position listed in the attachment, may submit an application to Human Resource Management and Development Directorate by no later than ten (10) consecutive working days since the advertisement published on Addis Zemen Megazin. So if you are looking to make a move and are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at MEFCC.
- Place of Registration: MEFCC, Human Resource Management and Development Directorate, Building A, 2nd Floor, Office No. 202
- Application Date: Ten (10) consecutive working days since the advertisement published on Addis Zemen Megazin
- Exam Date: Will be notified through internal announcement and telephone
- Applicants should come with original and one non returnable copy of your educational and work expereinces.
- Download the attachment below for the whole job lists.
Arat Killo, 200 meter in, right direction after Turist Hotel near to Dan Health Center.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com